Boris Johnson's Ban on Petrol and Diesel Cars First Step to 'The Great Reset'
Boris Johnson is the latest of the world leaders to begin implementation of The Great Reset.
Johnson claims that this plan is ‘self-styled’ but those who have been aware of the World Economic Forum’s agenda will see that, far from it being Johnson’s idea, the entire plan is part of a much larger agenda orchestrated by Klaus Schwab. Even the title of Johnson’s plan “green industrial revolution” is a term coined by Schwab, the creator of the plan and author of the book, "Covid-19: The Great Reset"
The war on the car, the ultimate symbol of Freedom, has been accelerated, as Johnson's plan moves Britain towards The Great Reset.
1. A ban on combustion engine sales by 2030, with grants for electric cars, and funding for charge points. The sale of some hybrid cars and vans will continue until 2035.
2. A previously announced pledge to quadruple offshore wind power by 2030, to 40GW, enough to power every UK home.
3. Moves to boost hydrogen production, with the promise of a town heated entirely by hydrogen by the end of the decade.
4. Investment of £525m towards new nuclear power, based on “the next generation of small and advanced reactors”.
5. £1bn next year for funds to insulate homes and public buildings, using the existing green homes grant and public sector decarbonisation scheme
6. An extra £200m invested in carbon capture initiatives.
7. Support for greener energies in the aviation and maritime sectors, with £20m committed to the latter.
8. 30,000 hectares of trees planted every year, as part of nature conservation efforts.
9. Moves to promote public transport, cycling and walking, although no new schemes were announced.
10. A pledge to make London “the global centre of green finance”.
Johnson said ahead of today's announcement:
“After all we have been through, it isn’t enough just to go back to normal. We have lost too much. History teaches us that things of this magnitude – wars, famines, plagues, events that affect the vast bulk of humanity, as this virus has – they do not just come and go. They can be the trigger for economic and social change.”
When hearing that many have been saying ‘where have I heard this stuff before?’ Well, the answer is in Klaus Schwab's book ‘Covid-19: The Great Reset’. They too, like Johnson, invoked the Second World War as the trigger for fundamental changes, not only to the global order and global economy, but to society and the way human beings interact with one another. Like Johnson, they don’t want to return to normal. “Many of us are pondering when things will return to normal. The short response is never.”
Johnson is the latest in an increasing number of World Leaders who have been repeating the mantras of Schwab Great Reset. He has repeatedly said “Build Back Better” another mantra from Schwab and his cabal of friends at the World Economic Forum.
Justin Trudeau alarmed many Canadians when he repeatedly used several of the Great Reset mantras verbatim. “The Great Reset” began trending on Twitter as a result after Trudeau said the coronavirus pandemic had provided an “opportunity for a reset.” Trudeau made the comments “Building back better means getting support to the most vulnerable while maintaining our momentum on reaching the 2030 agenda for sustainable development and the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals)” “This pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset – this is our chance to accelerate our pre-pandemic efforts to re-imagine economic systems”
Joe Biden too has repeated the mantras of the Great Reset, with “a green new deal”, “build back better” and seeing Covid-19 as “an opportunity” something that Fox News' Tucker Carlson described as "terrifying"
Find out more about 'The Great Reset'