top of page

Healthy 33 Yr Old Man Warns Against Covid Jab After Suffering Blood Clots and Two Cardiac Arrests

Vaccine claims another victim in ongoing carnage.

A previously fit and healthy 33 yr old man suffers horrific injuries two weeks after receiving his first dose of a Covid vaccine. Since having it this man has had FIVE operations and TWO heart attacks and is unlikely to ever fully recover from the injuries.

Writing in Harley tells of the life-changing events he suffered just 15 days after having his first dose of the Pfizer vaccine.

"My name is Harley. I am 33 years old. I've always been healthy, i played ball often, and this is my story. On the 24/08/21 I took the first dose of Pfizer. On the same day i felt pain in my arm and chills, symptoms that were repeated the next day.

After 15 days of inoculation I started to feel a very strong pain in my left arm, the arm that I was inoculated with. I felt a kind of numbness, weakness, and the tips of my fingers started to turn blue. I went to the emergency room and they prescribed only one pain medicine, and soon after I left with the same symptoms as when i arrived. In the next 4 days that followed i continued with the arm the same way, sometimes I felt a slight improvement in numbness.

On the night of the 10/11/21 I went to bed, and when i woke up on the 11/11/21 I was no longer feeling my left leg.

I went to the emergency room again, and when i got there soon my leg and feet started to turn purple, and my pain got so much worse that even morphine didn't solve it anymore, they started anticoagulants, and soon the doctors saw that my situation was very serious.

They tried to transfer me to a different hospital but there was no vacancy, so I sat in a chair for 3 days, supporting my leg on another chair, because that was the only position I could tolerate the pain. My sister took me to a private hospital, which I was immediately set up for a procedure when they was how serious my leg was. They made three cuts on my leg, as it had already gotten necrotic.

At that moment the doctor told me they would probably have to amputate my leg, but he said he would do everything to help me.

After being hospitalised for 5 days, I was finally able to go home to recover, as they removed a lot of muscle from my left leg. I have no movement in my left foot, and the pain in my arm was a thrombus."

Related Article

55 views0 comments


bottom of page