A new UK social movement DO NOT CONSENT, only launched this week, is already spreading rapidly across social media. The concept is simple: A rejection of all Lockdowns; vaccine passports; digital IDs; 15 minute cities; climate lockdowns; CBDCs; and any and all other totalitarian plans being forced upon us by unelected technocrats.
Contained within the website is a declaration the authors encourage the public to send to their MP. That declaration contains the following passages:
"You have put your own personal interests before ours, you have failed to uphold the law or respect the human rights of the people, you have blatantly disregarded “The Seven Nolan principles of public life,” you have allowed the wilful destruction of the economy of the United Kingdom, you have allowed unelected outside influence from private corporations including, The World Economic Forum, The World Health Organisation, The United Nations and various corrupted foundations. You have allowed profits before people and have fraudulently and criminally wasted our money."
"You are hereby being notified that I withdraw my consent, as is my fundamental right, to be governed by any corrupt, compromised, belligerent, criminal Parliament or Government. I will not comply but I will remain lawful and keep the peace."
The website contains letters, emails and social media badges that can be download.
The following is a full transcript of the letter:
The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government.” – Universal Declaration on Human Rights
“Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established.” -Jefferson Davis
1. Selflessness: Holders of public office should act solely in terms of the public interest.
2. Integrity: Holders of public office must avoid placing themselves under any obligation to people or organisations that might try inappropriately to influence them in their work. They should not act or take decisions in order to gain financial or other material benefits for themselves, their family, or their friends. They must declare and resolve any interests and relationships.
3. Objectivity: Holders of public office must act and take decisions impartially, fairly and on merit, using the best evidence and without discrimination or bias.
4. Accountability: Holders of public office are accountable to the public for their decisions and actions and must submit themselves to the scrutiny necessary to ensure this.
5. Openness: Holders of public office should act and take decisions in an open and transparent manner. Information should not be withheld from the public unless there are clear and lawful reasons for so doing.
6. Honesty: Holders of public office should be truthful.
7. Leadership: Holders of public office should exhibit these principles in their own behaviour and treat others with respect. They should actively promote and robustly support the principles and challenge poor behaviour wherever it occurs.
To you my member of Parliament and also to the sitting Prime Minister,
As is my fundamental right, due to your failures to honour your oath of office as a publicly paid servant of the people, I am withdrawing my consent, for you, to govern. You are dismissed from your position, and you should no longer receive a salary from the taxpayer. You work for us, we the people pay you - you have clearly forgotten this.
You have put your own personal interests before ours, you have failed to uphold the law or respect the human rights of the people, you have blatantly disregarded “The Seven Nolan principles of public life,” you have allowed the wilful destruction of the economy of the United Kingdom, you have allowed unelected outside influence from private corporations including, The World Economic Forum, The World Health Organisation, The United Nations and various corrupted foundations. You have allowed profits before people and have fraudulently and criminally wasted our money.
You have ignored my wishes and those of the people who employ and pay you. Many ministers have ignored emails, phone calls, letters, protests, liability orders, cease and desist orders. You have allowed the executive to instil a permanent state of fear onto the public, created an unmanageable and unsustainable cost of living crisis and allowed for the wilful and deliberate destruction of our NHS. You allowed for the well-being of every man, woman and child to be compromised and for the people of the United Kingdom to live with uncertainty and without hope.
You have failed, you are no longer fit for purpose, you must resign your position. I do not consent to you receiving anymore public money. You must be replaced with a man or woman whose sole aim is for the betterment of society, to improve the lives of every man, woman and child in the United Kingdom.
You along with the rest of government for the United Kingdom have created nothing but poverty, fear, worry, stress, misery, slavery and massive debts for virtually every household. The pandemic was built on fear, lies, coercion and deception. The harm, injury and death caused by the vaccines are catastrophic: you are all aware yet you defend them and they continue to be administered regardless.
While we were locked down and separated from our loved ones ministers and civil servants partied many times. We were openly and blatantly mocked and laughed at. One rule for us and another for you. This is completely unacceptable and serious crimes of Misconduct in public office had and continue to be committed.
I will not and do not accept the awful living conditions I am faced with because of the poor performance by ministers from all parties, their disgusting overreach and the wilful ignorance of the people’s wishes who employ and pay them. There is no credible opposition and it’s abundantly clear we need independent and local representation.
You are hereby being notified that I withdraw my consent, as is my fundamental right, to be governed by any corrupt, compromised, belligerent, criminal Parliament or Government. I will not comply but I will remain lawful and keep the peace.
This notice is from a very dissatisfied constituent. I am and I will continue to be an honourable member of the public.